Happy holidays, Jefferson at Salem Station residents! Your friendly staff at your apartment community would like to wish you a fun-filled holiday weekend and winter break. If you’re taking this week to catch up on rest and relaxation, make your time with friends and family the best as you say goodbye to 2011. Check out five ways to spend your winter break around downtown Salem.
- Update your apartment style: Make a fresh start for 2012 by decorating or rearranging your Salem apartment. Check out four slideshows for apartment decorating that show you how to make the most out of small spaces and maximize your space. Your refreshed living space will help you make the new year a great one.
- Make it a date for dinner and a movie: Right in downtown Salem and even towards Boston, you’ll find top-notch cuisine at local restaurants. Make it a date for dinner and a movie by checking out new holiday blockbuster flicks like indie dramas.
- Make plans for New Year’s Eve: Downtown Salem and the Pickering Wharf will have fabulous New Year’s Eve parties close to your apartment. Make reservations early, if needed, to New Year’s Eve events at the Hawthorne Hotel, Victoria Station, Finz Restaurant, and the Red Lulu, or you can always invite friends to our cozy apartment at Jefferson at Salem Station to ring in the new year.
- Host a winter party: Jefferson at Salem Station has big amenities to make your life better. Share them with your friends this winter break, like the media room with plush theater seating, roomy 8’6″ ceilings and oversized windows for big views of downtown Salem near Salem Harbor.
- Hike the ghost town near Salem: Salem is close to a mysterious ghost town near Gloucester known as Dogtown. Take your pet on a hike through the woods where you’ll wander abandoned trails and roads and encounter large, carved rocks.
Image courtesy of Flickr.