Hold onto your party hats and noisemakers – Salem’s ringing in the new year with tons of fun events. Head to restaurants just minutes from Jefferson at Salem Station for New Year’s Eve celebrations with champagne toasts and live music. Make your plans and reservations now to say goodbye to 2011 in style.
- Hawthorne Hotel: This local hotel will host a New Year’s Eve Dinner, 6-10 p.m., in the elegant dining room. Make reservations now at 978-825-4311 for the four-course, prefixed dinner with live jazz for $85 per person.
- Victoria Station: This waterside restaurant at the Pickering Wharf will host a New Year’s Eve Celebration at 9 p.m. They’ll have live music with Bobby V and DJ B. Wayne, as well as free treats and a midnight champagne toast. Best of all, it’s free to join the celebration with no cover charges!
- Finz Restaurant: Another waterfront Pickering Wharf restaurant, Finz Seafood and Grill, will also host a New Year’s Bash Upstairs at Finz. Get in for just $25 per person for live music with The Mystic, a dessert buffet and champagne toast at midnight. If you’re already dining there that night, you can stay for the New Year’s Eve treats for just $10 per person.
- Red Lulu: One of the newest restaurants in downtown Salem, the Red Lulu Cocina and Tequila Bar, is throwing a New Year’s Eve party in their red and black decadent digs. The Sinner’s List Red/Black New Year’s Eve Bash will take place 10 p.m.-1 a.m. Join the prix fixe dinner prior to the party for $25 per person, and get your tickets to the hot party on the North Shore for $20 per person. You’ll enjoy free food and a champagne toast, and you can even win a pair of Christian Louboutin Burlina heels if you go!
- Jefferson at Salem Station: Ring in the new year from your luxury apartment along the North River in historic downtown Salem. Stock up on your own party favors and champagne while you watch the countdowns live on TV with friends.
Image courtesy of Flickr.